Box gutters are essentially placed between parallel surfaces, as in a valley between parallel roofs or at the junction of a roof and a parapet wall. They should not be confused with so-called valley gutters or valley flashing's which occur at the non-parallel intersection of roof surfaces, typically at right angled internal corners of pitched roofs. Provision is made in the design of the gutter to have a rain flow to the outlet with a maximum slope of 1:200 and a minimum of 1:400.
125mm Gutter Profiles
155mm Gutter Profiles
150mm Gutter Profiles
Benefits of Aluminium Moulded Ogee Gutters
- Our continuous Ogee aluminium gutters save both time and money.
- Suits many heritage style homes found in the Cape region.
- Available in continuous lengths.
- Available in six colors.
- Large water carrying capacity.
- Internal brackets for streamline appearance.
- Can be installed for both tiled and metal roofs.
- Can be installed to match existing Ogee gutters.
- 15 year warranty
As a guttering manufacturer we can produce an endless array of alternative sizes.